Come fly with us! Developed in cooperation with Amarillo Design
Bureau, Inc., Federation Commander Online is a game service for Federation
Commander players. Subscribers to FCOL are able to play Federation
Commander games 24/7 with other subscribers from around the world.
FCOL is designed to allow you to compete in an environment that
emulates Face-to-Face play. However, the computer automates many functions and
acts as your friendly assistant for many mundane tasks. There is no limit
to the number of games you may play during your subscription
period--well, except for your endurance. Our subscribers range in skill level
from beginners to skilled aces.
Federation Commander Online will provide all required Federation
Commander software and server connectivity for the basic subscription price.
FCOL is not an Internet service provider (ISP). To use FCOL you will need to
have an account with an ISP or some other means to access the Internet.
While Federation Commander Online is a unique tool for playing
Federation Commander games over the Internet, it is not a stand-alone product.
With limited exceptions, the software does not prevent you from doing
things that are against the rules of Federation Commander and you cannot play
FCOL without knowing the Federation Commander rules yourself. If you
are not familiar with Federation Commander or need to purchase the rules
please visit the Federation Commander website
With your Federation Commander Online subscription, you will be able
to play and watch Federation Commander games. Also, you will be able to
also watch and play SFB games. (Note: You will be limited on the ships you
are allowed to fly unless you upgrade your account to include SFB Online
(and make that a link as well)
Federation Commander Online's system requirements are:
- A computer with an running either Windows® 95, 98, ME, 2000, NT, XP or Vista or Macintosh running MacOS OS X. (Other platforms are supported that have a Java Runtime Environment supporting v5.0 or greater)
- 20 megabytes or more of hard disk space
- an internet connection capable of communicating at 28.8 kilobits per second or faster
- a video subsystem capable of displaying a screen resolution of 800 x 600 or higher
- a CD-ROM drive is required for CD installation, but the software is available by following the Download link at the left
Star Fleet Battles Online is owned by Franz Games, LLC.
Windows is a registered trademark of the Microsoft Corporation